It is our goal to help you in every way possible to have a positive moving experience, and we are ready to take on almost anything! However, there are certain items we simply cannot take with us. Please carefully read the lists of excluded items and be sure not to pack any of them in cartons we will be transporting.
Chemicals & Hazardous Materials
While many of these items are common, everyday things you have around the house, packed in a moving van, they can cause all sorts of problems. Please do not pack:
- Aerosol cans
- Batteries (any kind, including household and auto)
- Butane tanks or bottles
- Car batteries
- Cigarette lighters
- Chemistry sets
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Lighter fluids (for charcoal or cigarette lighters)
- Loaded guns or rifles
- Motor oil
- Nail polish
- Nail polish remover
- Paint thinner
- Poisons (of any kind)
- Pool chemicals
- Propane tanks or bottles
- Sterno fuel
- Scuba tanks
- Weed killer
Plants, Foods, & Other Perishable Items
We will only transport plants if:
- Your move is less than 150 miles
- No storage is required
- No maintenance is required
- Florida, Arizona, and California do not allow plants to be brought in from outside the states under any circumstances.
- We cannot transport fresh produce, foods that have been opened, or foods requiring refrigeration or freezing.
We make every effort to safeguard everything we move. However, there are still circumstances that can occur which are beyond our control. If an item has sentimental value, is one-of-a-kind, or cannot easily be replaced, it is best to keep it with you during your move.
Examples include cash, checkbooks, passports, IDs, insurance cards, birth certificates, stocks, bonds, jewelry, personal photographs, collectibles, important documents, and more. Always ask us if you are unsure; we are here to help!