As a Company, we want to assure you that Solomon & Sons Relocation Services is monitoring closely for updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as local public health agencies as we closely monitor and work to prevent the spread of the (COVID-19).
Based on the current effect and status, it is essential for all of us to move smarter and more carefully. Also, I wanted to personally reach out and share a few ways we are here to serve you during this time.
- Enhanced cleaning protocol, which includes disinfecting our trucks and offices daily. We will not be using any reusable bins or reusable boxes for any upcoming relocation.
- Movers will be equipped with sanitizers, gloves, and booties. (Face masks will not be available as surgeon general has pleaded with people to stop unless they are in-fact sick)
- Movers & office staff have been briefed on COVID-19, and employees showing any symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
- Upon request customer who are scheduled to relocate and feel ill or are in a senior living facility will be able to reschedule or postpone their moving service at no additional cost to our clients.
- Customers who are moving to hot zones where there are growing cases will be able to utilize storage services. Customers will be advised if their area of service is affected.
We are also asking our customers to plan and follow these tips before/on moving day:
To ensure everyone's health and safety, if you or anyone within your household may have contracted (COVID-19) or are isolating due to exposure to the virus, please contact us at our office and, will reschedule your order.
- Provide your moving crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels throughout your move. If this isn't practical, and it is readily available, provide hand sanitizer
- Purchase new moving boxes and tape; this isn't the time to use recycled boxes from online sources and free boxes from stores (You may also purchase boxes on moving day)
- Your health and the health of your family is essential. If you are in a vulnerable group, over 60 or have a compromised immune system, schedule your move after the pandemic is over if it is at all possible.
We will continue to monitor and provide as much information to our clients and employees. We are working tirelessly to make sure deliveries are completed in the safest way possible. The safety of all our customers and staff is the number one priority. Customers with any questions regarding services and concerns can contact our offices from 9 am -7 pm Monday-Friday EST at (888)201-6462. For additional information about the (COVID-19) visit www.CDC.gov.
Thank you for being a part of the Solomon & Sons family, we will get through this together. Sincerely,
VP of Solomon & Sons Relocation Services