Every long-distance move is a challenging, hectic period of time for homeowners. If proper planning and care isn’t used during your relocation, it can also lead to damaged property and furniture. Of course, that only adds to the stress! When you are ready to relocate with nationwide movers, make sure to use a reputable team with the resources and skill needed to pack and transport each of your items.
With Solomon & Sons Relocation Services, you can trust your belongings will be properly packed and furniture wrapped before and during moving day. Our well-trained and experienced long-distance movers in Florida take extra care with valuables and fragile items too.
Certified Movers with Years of Experience
As certified ProMovers that have served since 2014, we’ve helped customers with a wide range of moving needs. Our team has had to transport pianos, antiques, electronics, and even vehicles for homeowners.
We’ve also helped customers through major relocations and transitions in all walks of life, including moving seniors into retirement communities. When you have a houseful of antiques and heirlooms that you want well-taken care of trust our team to do the job. We’ll give your belongings the best possible care with our full-service packing and furniture assembly/disassembly options.
Use of Doorway, Wall, and Floor Protection
There are many ways our team prepares your belongings for a move. Proper packing with the appropriate sizes of cardboard boxes and filler material is essential to prevent damage to smaller items. However, larger items and furniture can’t be secured in this way.
To keep table and chair legs from scrapping the floors and desk corners from gouging the walls, we use additional protective layers, like:
- Plastic Wrap – Our movers may secure moving parts with plastic wrap to keep them immobile during transit.
- Furniture Blankets & Pads – The simplest way to protect a piece of furniture is to wrap it in a heavy furniture blanket or pad before carrying it out of the house.
- Floor Pads – Our movers may also lay floor protection down before moving furniture out of the house.
- Door Jamb Protection – We’ll also wrap the door jambs and jutting corners with foam or hard plastic corner protectors.
- Wall Protection – If working in a narrow space, we may also hang wall protection, such as thick blankets or plastic sheets to prevent scratches.
Learn More About How Solomon & Sons Protects Furniture During a Move
Are you considering a move soon? Allow Solomon & Sons Relocation Services to soothe your concerns about protecting the doorways, floors, and walls of your home during that move.
Give us a call or fill out our online form to set up a free consultation. One of our moving experts will be happy to go over the custom packing methods we use to protect items during moving day. We can also provide you with a free cost estimate for your next relocation.